/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, April 24, 2017

All Creatures Great and Small

How fun on my first time hosting Heart 2 Heart to be able to challenge you to create a project highlighting one of earth's wonderful creatures. From insects to elephants and even Homo Sapiens, there are all sort of possibilities at CTMH for creating wonderful paper projects that illustrate this week's theme, All Creatures Great and Small.  To inspire you, the design team has come up with these projects:


Alyson Burr Mayo
Jenifer Beasley Benner


Laurie Leverson

Sue Reynolds

Sue Bruch

Brandi R - crzy4scrapbooking


We on the design team are so inspired by all your wonderful creations and hope you will share your project showing one of your favorite creatures. You have until April 30th to submit your projects for this and all the other April challenges.

4 comments:

Jody Gustafson said...

I was expecting to be able to put up my April Shower card but the link is gone. I thought I had the whole month of April to play. We still have one more week in April. Can we get the link back? Thanks for any help I can get. I will still post my card but would like to link up to H2H.
Jody

Haley D. said...

You should be able to find it now. We had some Paypal/InLinkz issues that have been resolved. Thanks!

Carol S86303 said...

I clicked on the "add your link" and only the letter C appears (I'm #2) but the link back to Pinterest does work. I liked it better when there was a thumbnail. Also not liking the prove I'm not a robot procedure!

Haley D. said...

We like the InLinkz with the thumbnails too! Unfortunately this issue is beyond our control at this time.