/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year, New DT

Happy 2017!!!  Our New Zealand fans were the first to ring in the new year, and I loved all the pictures I saw on TV and on Facebook.  With the new year, we have some new challenge ideas and some new faces.

Before we introduce our newest team member, please join me in thanking Heather Jane and Shirley for all their work and dedication here at H2H.  We wish you the very best and hope you'll be able to come back and play sometime!

Now meet Sue Bruch, our latest and greatest!  Sue writes:
I am a retired RN.  My husband and I have three grown children and five grandchildren.  We live on a farm and he is still an active farmer.  He and I love to travel and do so every chance we get!  I have been a CTMH consultant for nearly 10 years.  I have been mainly a hobbyist, but do teach some classes.  I am very happy to be selected to be on this design team and look forward to creating along with some very talented ladies.

Welcome, Sue!

No comments: