/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Introducing Our New Designers


Please help welcome our two new design team members, Jenifer Benner and Terrie Shortsleeve!

HI there!! I'm Jen from the "Jen's Messy Studio" blog & Facebook. I am a Deaf stay at home mom to 3 boys, Connor (18), Duncan (14) and Aiden (12). My husband, Jeff and I have been married for over 19 years now. I met my husband 20 years ago when he was home on leave from the United State Air Force. After a very brief courtship, we were married 6 months later. I am bi-laterally cochlear implanted with Advanced Bionics’ implants.

I have been scrapbooking and rubber stamping for over 13 years now. I have been hooked since the start. I do host crop nights in my home. I joined Close to my Heart in August of 2008 and haven't looked back since then. You’ll see that I will mix up a lot of various products from different companies in my personal artwork.

When I am not in the Studio; you can find me curled up on the couch reading the kindle. I LOVE to read. The boys keep me very busy with their sports also. There are times where you'll find me watching old TV shows from the 90's with my husband.

You can also find me on the following design teams:



    I’m Terrie Shortsleeve and I’m a military wife stationed in Europe.  San Antonio is my home (GO SPURS GO!!), though!  My husband and I will celebrate our 27th anniversary this year. We have one daughter who attends university in Washington DC.   I have been a CTMH consultant since 1996, but had to take a break between 2005 and 2013 after the military moved us 4 times in five years.  Hubby deployed in May 2013 and our daughter left for school in August 2013.  By November, I was so bored and lonely and I knew that papercrafting would make me happy and fill my hours.  I also knew that CTMH has the absolute best products available, so the solution was obvious!  I’ve been back for over 2 years and have never been happier!

    1 comment:

    Mary Gunn FUNN said...

    FUNN additions to the DT.

    Looking forward to seeing some cute items from one and all

    Have a crafty New Year!