/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Welcome "Ms. August," Our Guest Designer

Please join the Heart 2 Heart Design Team in welcoming our August guest designer, Sue Reynolds!
Hello! My name is Suzanne Reynolds, originally from Buffalo, NY.  I am married with three grown children and five grandchildren. I was a part of the work force for many years, but am now retired, residing with my husband in the Phoenix Metro area along with the rest of our family.  I was a workaholic and worried what was I going to do in retirement. About 25 years ago I did  scrapbook and made Christmas cards each year so paper crafting is not new to me.   In my blog, click on the tab for Scrapbooking and see some of my old scrapbook pages from 25 years ago and note the changes and advancements of papercrafting.  

It didn’t take me long after leaving the workplace to bring out my stash of old cardstock, design papers, stamps and embellishments to share my creative side in Heart2Heart Challenges. Of course I had to get updated supplies…this was easy because my daughter is a CTMH consultant and I think I'm keeping her in business.  Sometimes a risk taker with my art, I like developing clever ways to utilize materials and trying both old and new techniques. So it is confirmed…I have transitioned from workaholic to cardaholic. Enjoy my creations this month!

When I’m not crafting, I may be sewing, or you may find me at the fitness center (not so much) or enjoying the pool... or quite possibly on a cruise or vacation.  In fact the first two weeks of August we will be traveling north to get out of the heat. 

1 comment:

Alyson Mayo said...

Welcome aboard, Suzanne! It's great to learn more about you after seeing so many of your wonderful creations. Looking forward to seeing what you create for our August challenges :)