/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Welcome to NO-vember!

This month, we here at Heart 2 Heart Challenges are celebrating NO-vember challenge: each challenge will have "NO" requirement to it, something you're NOt allowed to use or do.  Good luck and play hard!

Before I throw down our NO-vember scrapbooking challenge, please join me in welcoming our November guest designer, Lillian YF.
"I was born in Taiwan and grew up in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I have been married for 10 years and I have two little boys, a Sheltie (Jazz, the dog) and a Ragdoll (Angel, the cat).  I started stamping ten years ago and have been a consultant since 2013.


"Other random things about me... I love Arabian horses...I'm a chocoholic...I collect patterned papers and stamps...I am a "slow" crafter (it could take me 20-30 minutes just to make a card!)...but, if I'm inspired, I could craft all night long!

"I'm so happy to be back as a guest designer!  Can't wait to see everyone's creations this month!"

We're glad to have Lillian with us this month!  She is going to kick off our NO-vember scrapbooking challenge with this lovely layout:
Guest DT Lillian
Can you guess what our NO-vember scrapbooking challenge is?  
Lauren
The No-vember scrapbook challenge is NO B&T!  That's right, NO patterned, designer paper can be used on your photo project!  Sure, you can make your own B&T with card stock: maybe you want to stamp, score, crumple, or distress?  We can't wait to see your take on the NO B&T SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGE!
Adeline


Haley

No comments: