/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Introducing Our July Guest Designer

Please welcome Gina Brandstetter to the July Heart 2 Heart Design Team!

Hi My name is Gina Brandstetter.  I'm so honored to be asked  to be this month's Guest Designer.   I've been a Close to My Heart Consultant since 2006 and I have loved every minute of it! Several years ago I started looking for way to challenge my creativity so I began following Blog Challenges.   Heart 2 Heart was one of the first challenges that got me started.  I now keep a list of challenges that I love to check out each day and it is the first thing I do every morning!  I may not have time to play with each one and sometimes I may only get one done in a week but I still love to follow along!    In addition to my passion for paper crafting I do have a full time job, two grown daughters, a wonderful husband who appreciates my papercrafting business and a Chesapeake Bay Retriever named Remi who actually thinks he is Human.
So come on and join in the fun with the H2H Challenges this month.  They are going to be fun!  I look forward to seeing everyone's creations!

No comments: