/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Introducing our February Guest Designer...

Rachel Loesch!  We're excited to have her share her talent with us this month.  (You, too, could become a guest designer by playing along at H2H and being selected to the Top 10 for the month.)
Hello! My name is Rachel, and I live in Sacramento, CA. I’m happily married with a very supportive husband who understands my passion for crafting. Besides paper crafting, I enjoy baking sugar cookies and cake pops. It’s not so much the baking that I enjoy, but the decorating (and the eating)!
I consider myself more of a card maker than a scrapbooker since I rarely do layouts, although I really need and want to work on my scrapbooks. I got completely hooked on paper crafting with the introduction of the Cricut. I bought the original Baby Bug as soon as it came out and remember showing it off to my scrapping friends at our monthly crop. Now, I have an Expression, Cake and Imagine machines, plus everyone in my group has a Cricut, too!

I became a CTMH consultant almost 5 years ago, mainly as a hobbyist. I was so thrilled with the introduction of the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge that I decided to try to focus on building my hobby into a business. So last year, I attended my first CTMH convention in Dallas, Texas. WOW!! I sure had a blast and learned a lot, it was so exciting!

When the CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge was unveiled, I was beyond amazed at all it could do! I was rooming with my upline, Mary Thompson, during the convention and we stayed up until the wee hours of the morning chatting about how we couldn’t wait to get Artiste and play with it at home. We decided to start a blog devoted to projects made with the CTMH cartridges and products, and our “Cricut with Heart” blog was born! Our first post was on July 31, 2012. It’s still going strong today with over 160 projects posted. We’re getting new blog followers all the time and we’d love to have you join us. It’s so wonderful to get feedback from our blog readers!

I am super excited to be chosen as the guest designer this month. I’m in love with the new Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book and all the new products, and can’t wait to see what the H2H All Star Design Team has to share. Thanks for having me, and I hope I can inspire at least one person with my creations. Happy Crafting!"

8 comments:

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Congrats, Rachel! Can't wait to see what your new creations! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Welcome and congrats! Anxiously awaiting your creations!

Tamytha said...

So excited to have you as a guest designer. I love your work AND your blog!

Pam said...

Congratulations! This is very well deserved. The creativity on the blog is wonderful to see every day. Enjoy your month as the guest designer!

Katy said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Rachel!!! I really enjoy checking out your blog and seeing what you guys come up with! Can't wait to see what you bring to the Team!

Jody Gustafson said...

How lucky are we to have you as our guest designer at H2H. I really like how you give the directions for your projects using the cricut cartridges on your blog. Thanks for that! Can't wait to see all your H2H projects. Thanks for being our guest!

Mary said...

Congratulations Rachel!!!