/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to all!

This will (sadly) be my last post with Heart 2 Heart Challenges. BUT I am confident that Haley will take the reins and keep you all busy creating in the New Year! And wait till you hear about the new DT! (That's all I'm going to say - wild horses won't drag any details out of me!! LOL)

I want to send out one last thank you to the current Design Team - you have all been wonderful! A big thank you to Haley and Shirley for stepping up and taking my place on H2H. I do want to mention though that I'll still be around - I'll just be in the background and not running the show. Call it an advisory capacity! I hope to play along once in awhile too :)

To everyone that has joined in on our challenges over the past few years, I thank you, too. We wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for YOU! Your creativity inspires us every day and I hope you will continue to play along, week after week.

If anyone feels the need to contact me personally, you can always reach me at mbryt1@bex.net. I will be spending time building my new business, continuing to be "crafty" (and hoping that a grandbaby is on the horizon in 2013). Those are the things I am looking forward to in the New Year! Whatever you hope for in the coming year, I wish you all happiness, peace and success and of course, a very Merry Christmas!

You are always Close To MY Heart!
Mary

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Merry Christmas, Mary! Good luck with your 2013 endeavors (the grandbaby part sounds fun!).

Hansi Brittain said...

Thank you so much for creating and running this blog. I am so glad I found it and have enjoyed the weekly "assignments." I wish you the best in your next adventures in crafting and grandparenting.

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Mary, you really filled a void when you started this challenge! I have always thought it to be a special place of encouragement and great ideas.
Thank you so much for all you have done in vision and endurance.
All the best to you in your new business, family and life!~

God bless.
Mary Gunn