/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh so much to talk about !!

I know, I know, another week has come and gone and I am just not getting around to November's prize winners and Top Ten! Where does the time go? Our prize winners from our fabulous November sponsors are:  From week 2 (metal challenge) - #18 Donna Davis and from Week 3 (gratitude challenge) - #15 Kelly Brandt! Ladies email your mailing information to me and I will forward it to the sponsors.

Our Top Ten for November are:
Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:

 Week 4:

There is no Top Chick this month as there is no December Guest DT. But that doesn't mean there wasn't outstanding work this month! Just click each photo above to see the complete project these ladies made - awesome! Congrats to you all! Your badge info will be emailed soon.

Now on to this week's challenge. Remember, we are not playing for prizes this week but we hope that won't stop you from joining in!

This week we are working with an inspiration photo - take a look:


So much to love here! The colors, the giant letter, the ribbon, the twiggy wreath....what speaks to you? What about this photo will inspire your project this week? Let's see what the DT came up with:






Now it's your turn. Use the photo to get those creative juices going and then post your finished project below. We're looking forward to some great artwork!!

And one last thing - I will announce the DT application information in the next couple of days as well as the list of everyone who participated in every challenge in November so come back soon!

Please remember - you MUST use Close To My Heart products in your artwork or your link will be removed. Thank you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a hard time with this one. Thanks for pushing me to think outside the box. :-)

Diana Soling said...

Great challenge. I haven't been able to play for a while so this was super fun for me!!

comopark1886 said...

Thank you! I am so excited that my name was picked. I have emailed my information. Now, to get to work on this week's project!

Heather Jane said...

I was so excited to have a project to do that the Jolly Twinkle Brads were perfect for! Thank you! This was fun!

Donna Moore said...

Great challenge photo, since I love all the colors included it was fun to participate! Thank you for this great challenge!!
Merry Christmas!!
donna

Miriam Prantner said...

This was a fun one!

Allisa said...

Great challenge, so many items to pick from in the photo!