/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, August 8, 2011

It's been a little Hot, Hot, Hot!

Are you feeling the heat this summer? Then you've come to the right place because this week at H2H, we want you to show us "HOT" in your artwork. This could be shown in colors, images, words...whatever will make us think of the word "hot". Are you ready to get cooking?

Before we get to the samples, I just wanted to tell everyone a little about a special new badge availabel at H2H. It's called the Addicted to Heart2Heart badge and will be awarded to anyone who plays along with every challenge during the month. We are starting with the new badge this month so if you played last week, and continue to play each week until the end of the month, you will earn the badge to proudly display on your blog. Want to see what it looks like? Well you'll have to wait just a little bit longer because I ran out of time this weekend to get it ready. That's what happens when housework calls!

So let's get on with our hot artwork samples! First up is our Guest DT for August, Debi:

Debi's got the idea! Great interpretation Debi!








Such cool artowrk for our HOT theme! What will you create that says "hot"? We can't wait to find out! Play along by posting your artwork to your blog (be sure you use Close To My Heart products) and then link up here. And here's wishing you a cool week!

14 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

I entered my Hot project, perfect timing.

Smiles Sher
www.cookiejarstamps.blogspot.com

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Hot FUNN!

Romaine said...

Here is hoping that it is the specific link and not just my blog in general! :0)

Jolene Bebich said...

Great Challenge this week! I had fun with it! :)

Unknown said...

Had fun with this one! Thank you!!

Nicole said...

I like hot! This was fun, thanks!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun making my HOT card. Waterfight! This is an older set and I think this is the first time I have used it!?! What a fun challenge! Thanks!
Karen C

B said...

Fabulous job everyone. My hot LO is up:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful creations ladies!

Enchanting Stamping said...

What a fun challenge to work on. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jen Rubio said...

Great job everyone - very inspiring!! What a great variety of ways to interpret this theme! I am happy to be back joining in the challenges again this month and am looking forward to continuing on with the next one also!

Carolyn said...

I made a summery card that sort of fits the theme of "hot." ;-)

Jan Moxey said...

Love the concept for the challenge this week. It has been hot outside but the weather is great for creating inside.

Wendy Coffman said...

I'm doing these a bit out of order, but I didn't want to miss one now that I've found you - fun theme!