/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, May 9, 2011

All buttoned up!

It's time for a new challenge but before we get to that, did you see the Top Ten from April? If you haven't had a chance to check out the post, it is right below this one so be sure to take a look.

Now on to this week's challenge. REMINDER: You MUST include Close To My Heart products to enter our challenges. Thank you.

This wee we are working with buttons. We want to see how you incorporate buttons into your cards, layouts and other projects. One of our sponsors for the month is joining us today so let's start off with a look at Angel's button creation:

Fabulous use of buttons, Angel! Thanks for joining us this week and for sponsoring H2H this month!

Don't forget, our other fantastic sponsor is Sharon. You can visit both of these gals by clicking their names and leaving them some love at their blogs. Thanks ladies!

Now for the rest of the button creations from the DT:









What great ways to use buttons! Now it's your turn. Add some buttons to your project and then link up here. We can't wait to see how you button-up your artwork this week!

24 comments:

Dawn's Daze said...

I love all of the ideas for things to do with buttons.

Joelle H. said...

The design team projects are amazing! I love each and every one.

Arlene B. said...

Here is my buttons creation :)
Arlene B.

http://arlenescreativespace.blogspot.com/2011/05/h2h-buttons.html

Arlene B. said...

hmm Mr. Linky is not here :(

Michelle said...

Sorry for the two posts, i was trying to make sure it was a direct link and I guess I messed it up! sorry, didn't know whow to take the other one off!!!!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

No ifs, ands, or buttons about it - well done, design team!

Sheila H said...

I love everyone's card! Mine is another card for my grandson. Since I will mail it, I used the MS punch so the buttons would be flat.

Lela said...

Cute Ideas from the DT this week as always! I'm glad to get out my CTMH Buttons, always fun

Romaine said...

Oh WOW! Melinda and Haley, those are coooool out of the box ideas! Haley, the bracelet looks gorgeous with the new buttons!
LOVNG ALL the DT projects! :0)

S`andra V. said...

I love everyones creations. I normally do not make cards...But I had some left overs from another project I worked on yesterday. Just happened to put buttons on it. So I am entering in this challenge. Hope it's well received. Thanks for the opportunity witht hese wonderful challenges.
sandrav9288 at yahoo dot com
http://OhMyScraps2u.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

thanks for the fun challenge

Rachel P said...

I didn't get to post to this challenge too much last month...it's good to be back! :)

B said...

My project is posted. Thanks for looking!

Michele said...

I too haven't been able to play in awhile but was so happy to join you all this week! LOVE the challenge; has so much fun creating cards with buttons! Amazing creations from the Design Team - Fabulous Inspiration!!

Connie MacFarlane said...

My first Heart 2 Heart challenge! Hope to do more.

Katy said...

Hey, it's been a while "buttons" I'm back...I know, terrible pun...lol. Seriously good job, DT...glad I could play along this week...I've miss you!

Luisa said...

I love how versatile CMTH buttons are. Gorgeous projects from the DTs. Great work ladies!
Uploaded my link to my project using buttons and Miracle papers!!!

Lela said...

I definitely enjoyed getting the buttons out to play this week, thanks for the challenge

Tracy said...

Love all the DT creations. Buttons are one of my fav go to embellishments!

Anne said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT, thanks for the inspiration
Anne x

Jennifer Perkins said...

enjoyed this entry more. :o)

Tammy said...

So many fun ideas! Thanks.

Sarah "Walms" said...

Had to find something that had enough buttons for me to count it in this challenge! Thanks for sharing everyone.

Melanie said...

YAY!! I participated to every challenge this month!! Going backwards mind you.