/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our March Top Ten and April's Guest DT!

I'm a little later than planned this week with the Top Ten and Guest DT post but I have good reason - I became a Grandma this week to a 1 lb. 1 oz. baby girl!! Born 15 weeks early, little Liberty Ann is doing well and she already has all of us wrapped around her very tiny finger!


So here we go - 1st up, I'd like to introduce you to our Guest DT for April - Shari Maclaskey:


"I am 34 years old (sshh, my son still thinks I am 28), I just celebrated my 5 year anniversary with Close To My Heart in March, I have been married to my soul mate for 15 years and I have an amazing 14 year old son.  I also have 2 dogs, a Yorkie named Dallas and a Bassett Hound named Flash.  Plus, two cats, Smokey and Julius Caesar.  I have been a housewife for the past 15 years although I did work for the postal service as a Postmaster Relief for 5 years.  I have been paper crafting for the past 6 years and I enjoy it immensely, though I have to admit that 6 years ago I told my friend, a CTMH consultant, that I would not like it one bit, but agreed to hold a gathering anyway.  I have been hooked ever since.   I am also crazy about ancient history.  It started when I was 7 and read a National Geographic magazine featuring the discoveries at the ancient city of Pompeii.  I am an avid reader of anything to do with ancient civilization and culture.  I stay very busy with CTMH since I teach a scrapbooking class weekly at my local library and my son keeps me on my toes with all his school activities.  I enjoy spending time with my family and we still take the time to play a board game or card game at least once a week.  I also love working in my flower gardens and decorating around the house."

Welcome Shari - we're happy to have you joining us this month! You can visit Shari at her blog Shari's Paper Trail and check out her CTMH site HERE. Shari will be joining us for 2 of April's challenges so stay tuned!

And now we have our Top Ten to introduce - let's take a look at our picks for March:

From the Color Challenge week:


From the Times 3 challenge week:


From the Home Decor challenge week:


And finally, from Baby week:


And our top of the Top Ten and our May Guest DT is.....

Joelle Hiller! Congratulations to our Top Ten!

The Top Ten will all be receiving badge information by email soon. Jennifer, Theresa and Amy - please contact me at mbryt1@bex.net so I can send you the badge info.

That's it for me until tomorrow when we welcome 2 new sponsors and issue our next challenge. See you then!

2 comments:

Romaine said...

Oh, congrats! I hope that Liberty Ann continues to do well! How very, very sweet!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Anyone named Liberty will know liberty is worth fighting for. I'll pray for your sweet bundle.