/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Our new Guest DT!

** To find our Friday Five, please scroll down to the post below this one. Thanks!

It's time to introduce our next Guest DT who will be playing along with us during November. I am excited to introduce to you Leisa Hubley!

Here is a little bit about Leisa in her own words:

"My name is Leisa Hubley and I live in Calgary, Alberta with my husband, three sons and our very spoiled fur baby named Lex. As a family, we love to travel: taking road trips to visit National Parks in Canada and the US. Some of our favorite trips have included rafting the Colorado River, whale watching off Vancouver Island and dog sledding in the Rocky Mountains. We love to see and try new things so we are always looking for our next adventure and picture-taking opportunity.

I’ve always been crafty but it was after the kids were born that I became a scrapbooker and cardmaker, the perfect creative outlet for me. I was introduced to stamps and ink a few years ago and that was it, I was hooked. I became a CTMH consultant so I would have access to their fantastic products and all the paper and glue I can handle. I quickly discovered how much I love to share my hobby with others and how easily friendships are created along with the layouts and cards.

I’m very excited for the chance to be a Guest DT on Heart 2 Heart Challenges. I hope you can play along with us, I’m really looking forward to seeing all of your CTMH creations."

You can visit Leisa at her blog, Big Red Scraps and her website here. Be sure to stop by and welcome her to the team. We're looking forward to her creations and we hope you are too!

See you Monday with a new challenge!

2 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Congrats, Leisa! Looking forward to working with you for the next month and seeing some CTMH fabulousity from you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leisa! I always love looking at your creations on your blog. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenges.